The Controller of the data collected through this website is Streamoid Technologies Inc. (hereinafter referred as “Streamoid Technologies”), with offices in 85, Broad Street Floor 18, New York 10004 2783, USA, and with contact email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we collect
This section details the information we may collect about you. We explain why, and how, we use it in later sections.
If you wish to amend any of the personal information that we hold about you or update your marketing preferences, you can do so at any time. If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please contact our Data Protection team at email@example.com.
If you decide to create an account or enquire about one of our products or services, we’ll ask you to provide us with some specific information, for example:
- Basic personal details: name and title
- Work details: such as job title, department, company name, company address, work email address and office phone number;
On occasion, we will ask you to voluntarily provide additional information, for example:
- Your preferences, including newsletters;
How we use your personal information
We collect personal information for two reasons:
- To provide our service: We require some of your basic personal information so our services work as you would expect, for example, providing access to our digital platform, notifying you of changes to our services and dealing with customer services queries. We keep a record of customer emails for monitoring and training purposes.
- To improve and maintain performance: In order to provide you with the best possible user experience, we need to make sure that our products and services work as they should. Using personal information helps us understand how our readers use our site so we can make improvements. This includes testing proposed developments on our site, reaching out to our customers with market research surveys and hosting subscriber focus groups.
- To handle information requests and/or queries made by the user. The data processed for such purpose will be stored for the storage term and the statute of limitations stipulated by Law.
- To keep the user informed of Streamoid Technologies services and news by digital means. The User may expressly indicate if he/she authorizes such data processing or not at any given time
- If sending a CV via this website, the data provided by the user shall be treated to handle such application and, where applicable, allow his/her to select a position at Streamoid Technologies.
Lawful basis for processing
We only process personal information where we have a lawful basis for doing so, such as the following:
- User consent: This is where you have given us explicit permission to process personal information for a given purpose. For example, if you complete one of our general enquiry forms, we would ask for your consent if we wanted to use your personal information for any other purpose. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. You can manage your preferences within your account at any time.
Who we share your personal information with
The data may be communicated to the following third-parties recipients as Public Organisms to comply with legal obligations, and furthermore, they may be communicated to the data processors that Streamoid Technologies have done an adequate agreement of data processing according to the terms of the General Regulation of Data Protection.
How long we retain your personal information
We retain the majority of your personal information for as long as you choose to stay opted in. If you become inactive, we may delete elements of the information associated with your account. The data processed for the purposes described before shall be stored until the user withdraws consent.
Where we don’t need to keep all of your information in full, we will obfuscate or aggregate it, for example, web activity logs and survey responses. This is to ensure that we do not retain your information for any longer than is necessary. It is sometimes necessary for us to keep your personal information for longer periods of time, for example:
- If there is a statutory requirement to retain it;
- If we require the information for legal reasons or there is a legitimate business need for us to retain it;
- To ensure we do not contact you if you have asked us not to.
How we keep your personal information secure
We have appropriate technical and administrative security measures in place to help ensure that our users’ information is protected against unauthorised or accidental access, use, alteration, or loss.
International data transfers
We process your personal information for the purposes identified in this policy in countries, other than the one it was collected in, including the United States of America, member states in the European Union and India. You acknowledge that data protection laws in other countries are different than the laws in your country.
Under data protection laws, you have rights as an individual in relation to the personal data we hold about you. These rights include:
- The right to access the personal data that we process about you;
- The right to request the rectification of your personal data;
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data;
- The right to request the limitation of the data process;
- The right to object to the processing of personal information;
- The right to request the data portability of your personal data;
In processing data, the legitimation for which is consent, you shall have the right to withdraw such consent at any moment.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
This website stores cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media. If you decline, your information won’t be tracked when you visit this website. A single cookie will be used in your browser to remember your preference not to be tracked.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a data file that is downloaded onto the User’s computer when he/she accesses certain websites such as this one. Cookies allows such website to store and recover information about the User’s browsing habits or he/her device, depending on the information they contain and the form in which the device is used, they can be used to identify the User, among other things.
What type of Cookies does this Website use?
- Analytical Cookies: These are Cookies that are either processed by Unisono or third parties and allows for the number of users to be quantified and the measure and statistically analyse how they use the Website. For such purpose, their browsing of the Website is analysed in order to improve the offer of content, products or services displayed thereon.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies allow for the most effective management possible of the advertising space that, where applicable, the developer has included on a web page, application or platform from which the service requested is provided based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency at which adverts are shown.
Specifically, the Website uses:
- Google Analytics: Is an analytical tool offered by Google LLC.
- HubSpot: Is an advertising tool offered by HubSpot, Inc.
How can I block or remove the cookies used by the website?
Blocking the installation of the cookies described in this policy can impinge on the effective use of the Website by the User.
All images used on streamoid.com are for representation purposes only.